- Tipico Sportsbook is operated by Tipico Co. Ltd., a company established in accordance with Maltese law. Tipico Co. Ltd. was registered on 13.07.2004 under the registration number C 34286, and has its registered office in Portomaso Business Tower, St. Julian's, STJ 4011, Malta. Tipico Co. Ltd. is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority Malta (MGA), and is therefore authorised to offer and accept bets on any international event with an uncertain outcome. This license was issued on 1 March 2005 with the license number MGA/CL2/180/2004 and extended by MGA on 1 March 2015.
- Tipico operates the domain www.tipico.com. Tipico operates the domain www.tipico.com. Tipico can use other country-specific domains which might only be available from certain regions. All bets placed either on the website or through an affiliated agent are operated, held, accepted, placed and processed exclusively in Malta. Tipico pays betting and other taxes in Malta.
- All bets placed either on the website or through an affiliated agent are operated, held, accepted, placed and processed exclusively in Malta. Tipico pays betting and other taxes in Malta.
- Tipico and the customer are the only parties involved in each betting contract.
- In order to place a bet with Tipico the customer must agree to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Tipico reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions. The customer is responsible to remain informed on the currently valid provisions. Tipico recommends that customer prints out these General Terms and Conditions in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later stage.
- It is possible that all or some residents of certain countries are prohibited to access the website. Tipico does not intend that people living in countries where such activities are illegal such as Turkey, Switzerland, Spain or Greece, use the website for betting or other purposes. The website should not be regarded as an offer, advertisement or invitation from Tipico to use or source bets or other services in those jurisdictions where such activities are illegal.
- The customer is responsible to inform himself/herself about the applicable laws in his place of residence.
- The customer must ensure that when using the website he/she acts as an individual customer and/or when betting on the website acts within the laws of his own jurisdiction. Tipico cannot be held responsible for any violation of local laws on the part of the customer.
- Tipico reserves the right to:
- reject applications for accounts without providing a reason
- reject individual bets without providing a reason
- limit the stake on individual bets
- limit the stake of individual customers
- Tipico is not liable for transmission errors with regards to betting data and results. Tipico engages third parties for its services that have also contractually excluded Tipico from any liability. Therefore there are absolutely no claims for compensation due to transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data during transmission via the internet or for other errors occurring during transmission of data and results.
- The customer is not entitled to transfer or pledge receivables against Tipico either gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
- Tipico may waive rights from Terms and Conditions in individual cases. The customer has no claim to the waiving of rights in the future.
- Maltese Law is applicable for all disagreements and disputes incurred in connection with the business relationship, excluding CISG. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer resides.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
By opening an account the customer declares that he/she:
- is 18 years or older,
- is not a restricted person with respect to business activities,
- is not under legal supervision,
- does not use funds gained through criminal activities,
- is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions,
- is aware of the current General Terms and Conditions of Tipico and expressly accepts them.
- The customer is obliged to submit correct information during the registration, including address and e-mail address. The customer also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to his/her personal data provided.
- To correspond with our security rules, the password must consist of no less than 8 characters. It may contain upper and lower case characters, special characters and digits, but no umlauts. The password must not be similar to other user data, e.g. first name or city.
- If an account is opened and used in breach of the conditions specified in section II.1 Tipico or a legal institution of Malta is entitled to confiscate the funds contained in this account.
- Tipico treats all accounts in the strictest confidence. An obligation to disclose can be effected by the Maltese authorities, e.g. the MGA or the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
- The customer shall direct all questions with regard to his/her account through the contact form on the website.
- The account currency is Euro.
- It is not possible to transfer/sell/acquire accounts from one customer to another. It is also not possible to transfer any funds from one account to another.
- Each customer is only entitled to create and use one account.
- The customer shall immediately report any amount credited erroneously to his/her account. Any winnings from an error are null and void regardless of how they occurred.
- At Tipico’s discretion a bonus for fulfilling certain criteria will be paid to the customer. The criteria determined at the time of placing a bet apply. The customer will find these on notices at the betting shops, on the website or sent by email. The bonus granted will be automatically credited to the customer’s account.
- The customer can unsubscribe from newsletters/promotions across Sportsbook, Casino and Live-Casino by unticking the box of the respective newsletter in the “Personal Details” section.
- Tipico offers two types of accounts.
- Online account
- The customer must open an account on the website to gain access to Tipico’s provided services.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep his username and password private. Tipico assumes no liability for bets placed by third parties who gained access to this information.
- Deposits and pay-outs into/from the account can be made via various payment methods e.g. credit cards, bank transfers and e-wallets, which are registered in the name of the Tipico account holder.
- All payment transactions are made through secure connections so that the unauthorised access by third parties is avoided in the best possible manner.
- Tipico reserves the right to stipulate minimum and/or maximum amounts for deposits depending on the chosen payment method. Possible restrictions and deposit fees are shown in the "payment options" and “deposit options” section on the website and will be explicitly stated during the payment process. For bank deposits of less than EUR 25 Tipico is entitled to deduct bank fees from the amount deposited and charge an additional processing fee.
- Tipico reserves the right to add further or limit or suspend existing payment methods.
- Chargebacks, cancellation fees, reverse posting and similar costs that are incurred for incorrect payments, are deducted from the customer’s account.
- If the customer decides to use electronic payment he/she excludes any recall or similar actions when the placement order has been performed properly. Otherwise the internationally recognised provisions and laws for electronic payment transactions apply.
- Tipico is not a financial institution and therefore no interest is paid on any funds, irrespectively of the amount, held in the customer’s account.
- Tipico is bound by law to review customer’s identity if withdrawals or transactions of the customer reach an accumulative amount of € 2,000 or more. Tipico also reserves the right to review the customer’s identity if lower amounts are transacted or in case of suspicious transactions.
- Tipico Customer Card
- The customer can apply for a customer card at any betting shop. There is no legal claim to the issuance of a customer card. Tipico and the betting shop can refuse to issue a customer card without providing a reason.
- The betting shop issuing the card is exclusively responsible for the balance on the customer card. Deposits and pay-outs can only be made there.
- The customer card is registered to the owner and is not transferable. In order to control or avoid misuse of the card the customer shall positively identify him/her on request of the staff of the betting shop when presenting the customer card.
- Tipico assumes no liability for:
- the balance on the customer card;
- the misuse of the customer card. If a customer card has been misused, Tipico reserves the right to pursue criminal prosecution;
- bets placed by third parties with the customer card
- damages incurred by the customer by using the customer card
- The customer card must be stored with special care to avoid it being lost or misused. The loss of the card must be reported to the betting shop immediately which will arrange for Tipico to block the customer card. In case of loss or theft the customer can apply for a new card by presenting suitable identity documents, but cannot have the balance transferred onto this new card. Tipico reserves the right to charge an appropriate fee for expenses and costs.
- The customer is responsible to keep his password private.
- The customer shall regularly check his balance/betting history on his customer card. For this purpose an info terminal is available at the betting shop. If irregularities are discovered the customer shall immediately inform a member of staff of the betting shop which issued the customer card.
- If any party (customer, Tipico or betting shop) wishes to terminate the relationship the customer card will be blocked and can also be confiscated. The pay-out of the remaining balance on the customer card can be requested in the betting shop which issued the customer card. In cases a bonus was granted and the bonus conditions haven’t been fulfilled yet Tipico reserves the right to retain the relevant balances.
- Tipico reserves the right to amend or replace the customer card service model to/with another service or end it at any time. Tipico will give notice in an appropriate timely manner and will protect the interests of the customer. The notice will be found at the betting shop and on the website. In case of important reasons (e.g. changes in legislation) it is permitted to suspend, amend and/or change the service or parts thereof without notice.
- Online account
- The customer can close his/her account any time. This function can be found under the section “Personal Details”.
- Should the reason for closing the account be related to Responsible Gaming or gambling addiction, the following applies:
- If the customer has problematic gambling or gambling addiction issues he/she can self-exclude himself/herself temporarily or permanently. This option of account closure is available online under the “Personal Details” section or can be requested via support.
- Tipico will endeavour to apply the customer’s exclusion as soon as practically possible. However, this procedure may take a reasonable working period to implement. Tipico will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to the customer.
- If after this, the customer can still access his/her Tipico account, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact and inform Tipico immediately. Failing this, Tipico will not be held liable to the customer or any third party if he/she is able to continue to gamble via his/her Tipico account and/or in Tipico’s betting shops.
- Tipico reserves the right to exclude a customer if the customer has acknowledged that he or she is, or Tipico reasonably believes him or her to be, suffering from a problem relating to gambling addiction.
- Accounts that have been self-excluded or blocked by Tipico cannot be reactivated under any circumstances until the expiry of the self-exclusion period.
- Tipico’s self-exclusion policy involves a joint commitment from Tipico and the customer. Tipico will take reasonable steps to prevent the customer from re-opening his/her account or opening new accounts. However, during the period of his/her exclusion, the customer must not attempt to re-open any existing account(s) or try to open any new accounts.
- Any self-exclusion request or any block by Tipico in regard to gambling addiction prevention would only be valid for Tipico only and does not include other sites or products operated by Tipico.
- In the case of deactivating an account permanently in conjunction with preventing compulsive gambling, the betting account may only be reopened by Tipico and in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations only following a delay of at least seven days.
- If a customer wants to recover any funds held in dormant, closed, blocked and excluded accounts, he shall contact Customer Support.
- If the customer does not login to his/her account for a period of 12 months or more, Tipico shall charge a 5,00€ administration fee every month until either no balance remains or the 30 months inactive period is reached. If the customer remains inactive despite written reminder for a 30 months period, Tipico is obliged to transfer any outstanding balances to the MGA.
- Tipico reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse a registration or close a customer’s account but contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- Tipico reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any bets/winnings and forfeit any balance including bonuses or other promotional balances in the customer’s account, to terminate the agreement and/or to suspend the provision of the services/deactivate the account if Tipico has the reasonable grounds to believe or establishes any of the following:
- the customer has more than one active account with Tipico (usage of a Tipico customer card may not be regarded as an additional account in terms of these paragraph);
- the customer’s name and details do not match the name and details on the credit or debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases and deposits with Tipico;
- the customer participates in a Tipico promotion and withdraws before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- the customer provides incorrect or misleading information upon registration and/or throughout the duration of his/her agreement with Tipico;
- the customer has failed or neglected to provide the requested correct verification documents in the requested time frame;
- the customer is not of legal age;
- the customer accesses and participates in the services from a jurisdiction where participation in the services is prohibited by law;
- the customer deposits money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- the customer is found to be defrauding or attempting to defraud or to have defrauded anyone or any party, or if it is determined by Tipico that he/she has employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or other system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the system or the customer is found to have colluded or attempted to collude with other players in order to defraud Tipico (or other players as the case may be);
- the customer has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use his/her account;
- the customer fails to comply with any of these General Terms and Conditions;
- the customer uses inappropriate language when communicating via e-mail, chat or telephone;
- the customer has played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at clause III.7.a to i.
- There is a general limit on winnings/withdrawals for sports wagers of Euro 100,000 per customer and week.
- A limit on winnings of Euro 100,000 per bet applies.
- The customer can set self-imposed limits in order to self-control his/her betting behaviour. These limits for deposits, stakes, losses as well as casino limits can be set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These options can be found under the “Personal Details” section. Alternatively, Tipico can set these limits on request of the customer. Tipico reserves the right to impose limits on certain accounts if it deems necessary under responsible gambling aspects. Tipico will inform the customer accordingly. Reductions in limits will become active immediately; increases in limits will only become active following a delay of seven days in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations.
- Winnings on bets with fixed odds are calculated by multiplying the odds with the wager.
- Winnings are automatically credited to the betting account. In individual cases, the credit of winnings may be postponed until the official result report has been published. This also applies to the customer card account.
- The pay-out of winnings may be deferred for up to 30 days.
- Provided the outcome is certain all bets will be decided and evaluated. Tipico only accepts the results that occur during the event. Any changes that are made after this time have no influence on the evaluation of the betting event. Bets that have already been decided at the time of interruption (live bets, half-time bets, match period bets, over/under bets, first goal etc.) are evaluated without regard to the time of the interruption or resumption of play. If the event is cancelled during extra time or penalty shoot-out, the result after the scheduled 90 minutes play (including added injury or stoppage time) applies.
- If a sporting event that was cancelled, interrupted or withdrawn is restarted or continued by the end of the following day, local time, the stake will apply to the newly restarted/continued betting event. The bet also remains valid if the event is replayed/continued or played at a neutral venue. If the match is not restarted or continued, it will be declared invalid. This shall not apply to betting markets previously offered as live bets and already evaluated (for example winning a set, winning a game, over/under-bets).
- If a bet is declared "invalid" (e.g. cancellation of match) this bet shall be evaluated with 1.0 odd as “won”. For individual bets this means that the user receives an amount equivalent to his stake. On combination bets all the odds are adjusted accordingly and the combination bet is still won when all other bets contained therein are also won. Possible fees, for example on individual bets, are not refunded.
- League matches or matches within a tournament such as Cup matches which are ended by the referee before completion of the scheduled playing time, will be evaluated according to the final score at the time, if the referee declares the match legal with the final whistle and the match is added to the official tables and is not replayed or continued at a later stage.
- Tipico assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. If obvious errors occurred when entering betting odds and/or evaluating betting results (e.g. typing errors. incorrect match pairing, obvious mix-ups with regard to odds, incorrect handicaps, obviously wrong number of goals for over/under bets) – also after the event, Tipico reserves the right to make retrospective corrections or to declare the bets concerned to be invalid.
- Tipico also does not assume any guarantee that the information services made available are correct, complete or up-to-date, e.g. odds lists or Livescore. Only the amount confirmed and displayed by Tipico is considered the wager.
- Under specific circumstances, Tipico offers a so-called "buy-back" for certain betting slips. The customer has no claim to sell back his betting slip to Tipico.
- Any attempt to collude or intent to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme in the course of any betting activity is strictly prohibited. Likewise, the use of any aids such as but not restricted to scripts, bots or spiders is strictly prohibited.
- All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Tipico reserves the right to report the customer and any suspicious activity on his/her account to the relevant authorities and freeze the funds. Tipico also reserves the right to close the relevant account and confiscate the funds.
- If there is any suspicion of betting and race manipulation Tipico reserves the right to block the pay-out for the respective race or sporting event until a court of arbitration for sport or an ordinary court decides that neither betting nor race manipulation has occurred. Without judicial clarification only the stake will be refunded.
- For Internet accounts
- The customer may request a withdrawal of the existing balance of his/her account including betting/casino winnings or part thereof at any time, provided that all incoming payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited have been turned over at least once for placing bets. Corresponding bonus conditions must be fulfilled.
- The minimum pay-out per bank transmission is EUR 25. Smaller amounts can exclusively be paid out via a different payment method and in accordance with the European anti-money laundering regulations.
- Withdrawals are credited to the same account and payment method used to deposit (so called closed-loop-policy). Tipico reserves the right to deny the withdrawal if the deposit method differs from the pay-out method requested. If the depositing method does not have a credit option, the pay-out can be credited to a bank account nominated by the customer which identifies him/her as the account holder.
- In case of doubt, Tipico reserves the right to process a withdrawal only after being presented a valid passport or an equivalent identity document. If a pay-out is requested Tipico reserves the right to withhold this withdrawal until the payment details have been verified.
- Complaints with regards to withdrawals must be received within 30 days of the pay-out request.
- The customer may request three withdrawals per week (Monday – Sunday) free of charge. For each additional withdrawal during a week Tipico shall deduct a fee of EUR 5.
- Tipico reserves the right to reject a customer's withdrawal request via a particular payment method and require a transfer to the customer's bank account without providing a reason.
- For the customer cards
- All winnings from wagers booked off the customer card shall automatically be credited to it. Printouts of stored bets are for the customer’s information only and do not constitute a withdrawal claim. Withdrawals from credit balances stored on the customer card are possible at the card-issuing betting shop against signing a withdrawal receipt or at any other authorised agency. For control purposes and to avoid abuse, the presentation of an identity document may be required.
- Credit balances are administered by the customer card issuing betting shop. Tipico has no claim on withdrawals.
- Each time the customer places a bet he/she acknowledges the validity and acceptance of the existing General Terms and Conditions in their valid version.
- The minimum stake per bet is: EUR 1.00. For system and multiple bets the minimum stake per combination is: EUR 0.25.
- A bet is only accepted when the customer’s account holds sufficient funds. If a wager is accepted despite insufficient funds, for example due to a technical fault, the bet shall be declared invalid. Tipico is not liable for damages.
- Bets can only be placed online via the website or via mobile/tablet app.
- The customer is obligated to check that the details of his bet are correct. Under certain circumstances, Tipico offers the possibility to cancel certain betting slips. The customer has no claim to cancel his betting slips. The cancellation can only be requested under "my bets". In General, live bets cannot be cancelled.
- A bet is considered as accepted when the customer receives a bet confirmation and the bet is shown in the customer’s account under “My Bets”.
- A bet is invalid if the date and time of placing the bet or the customer’s necessary personal data have verifiably been omitted due to transmission errors. The stake shall be refunded.
- Bets that are accepted after the start of the betting event are declared invalid. This does not apply to live bets.
- Tipico determines a fixed time until bets are accepted.
- Only records made by Tipico are authoritative in relation to the contents of all bets. On request, Tipico is obliged to present these records. Adjustments can only be made to the betting account to rectify an obvious error or obvious typing or calculating error.
- Tipico reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of ambiguous bets and declare them invalid.
- Customers must place their bets as individual persons. Should one or more customers try to place the same bet several times, their bets can be voided. This rule may also be applied to already evaluated bets if Tipico suspects that several customers have formed a betting syndicate or the respective bets have been placed repeatedly by one or several customers. In this event, Tipico reserves the right to confiscate the funds held in the account.
- Without prejudice to regulation II.1.e Tipico may permit commercial bets in case of prior authorization / approval.
- Bets placed on behalf or to the account of bookmakers are not accepted.
- Bets on sporting events in which the customer is involved (e.g. participating as a sportsman, an owner, a manager or official of a participating association) are not permitted. Tipico reserves the right to cancel these bets even after the event has finished.
- If new or additional information becomes known which determines the betting result, Tipico will newly determine the deadline for accepting bets or the bets already placed shall be declared invalid.
- The customer can see his betting history under "Account statement" for the past 90 days. He can choose to display only certain periods and print out his history in the form of a betting account statement at any time.
- The agent has no power of representation for Tipico. The agent is not entitled to execute a declaration of intent for and against Tipico or accept one. In particular, the agent may not change odds on behalf of Tipico. The agent is the customer’s representative. He is also his/her authorised recipient for declarations of intent as well as payments with regard to betting placements.
- All current odd lists are displayed on the website (www.tipico.com/pdf) in the latest version. They are available at the betting shop.
- Tipico reserves the right to charge a fee on bets without providing a reason; hereby Tipico determines the amount of the fee. Fees can vary according to different bets. If fees are charged a notice will be displayed in the betting shop and on the betting slip.
- Several people may place bets together. For betting syndicates the member placing the bet becomes Tipico’s contract partner. In doubt, proof of identity will be requested.
- Winnings are only paid out on return of the original betting slip.
- A bet is considered as accepted when the bet is entered into Tipico’s system and a bet confirmation has been sent.
- The customer has to confirm the details of his/her bet before it can be submitted. Later complaints will not be considered. The bet is invalid if the date and time of placing the bet has verifiably been omitted due to transmission errors. The stake shall be refunded.
- The minimum stake per bet is: € 2.00. For combination bets the basic minimum stake per combination is: € 0.25. Tipico reserves the right to arrange different amounts with individual Tipico betting shops. In this case the changed ruling is displayed on a notice.
- Changes or any other manipulations made to the original betting slip/bet confirmation slip (customer card) exclude the customer’s claim to winning. The stake is not refunded.
- Bets placed on behalf or to the account of betting agents and their employees are not accepted.
- Limits on winnings can differ to regulation IV.1, 2 in betting shops. The customer can request information about this in his/her betting shop.
- Special betting rules apply to certain types of sport and betting markets. Customers are required to initially take note of these special betting rules because they have preference over the General Betting Rules.
- In addition to the general and special betting rules some markets have specific rules which can be found next to the respective market. This is indicated by an information symbol which pops up when the mouse is hovered over the respective market.
- Sports bets can be made as single, combination (accumulated bets) or system bets. Single bets may not be allowed for certain types of sports or events. Details of this can be taken from the current rating list (e.g. min. 3 games).
- The result after normal game time applies for all sports. Possible extra time or penalty shoot-outs do not affect the evaluation of winnings. Exceptions to this are made known either at betting markets or in special rulings for the sports.
- If the party on which the bet has been placed does not start regardless of the reasons but the event itself goes ahead the bet has been lost. This applies to all sports bets. However, if the entire betting event does not take place the bets will be declared invalid.
- For the "goal scorer" type of bet to be valid, the player wagered on must participate in the game at the start of the event; otherwise the bet shall be invalid. Subsequent substitutions shall not be taken into account in this context. The exception to this rule is: Bets placed on the “1st Goal scorer” market remain valid even if the player does not start or does not take part in the match.
- Dead heat: If two or more participants in a sporting event are declared winners, the betting odds will be divided accordingly.
- Ante-post bets
- In general ante-post bets are offered for the turnout of a major event (tournament). For example, the bet could be offered in the form of a question:
- Which football team will win the world cup?
- Who will win the Wimbledon tennis tournament?
- Which team will be relegated in the German Bundesliga?
- Ante-post bets are offered regardless of whether or not all participants are listed or take part. All stakes for ante-post bets are lost if the participant or team, on which the bet was placed fails to take part or gives up.
- The actual result is based on the last game/event (e.g. final match or last day of play) at midnight (local time of the event). Changes to the result made after this point – regardless of the reason – have no effect on the evaluation of the betting event.
- If two or more participants share a particular final position, the rates/odds are divided by the number of participants sharing the position.
- In general ante-post bets are offered for the turnout of a major event (tournament). For example, the bet could be offered in the form of a question:
- Live bets
- Live bets are identified by being marked "Live", " or "HT". These bets are explicitly open to betting even after the event has begun. The odds are continually adjusted to the current run of play. Since up-to-date data is of the essence, live bet odds are only shown on special screens or on the internet. Bets marked with "HT" are only offered during the half-time break.
- Once Tipico has accepted a live bet it can no longer be cancelled.
- If data transmission is delayed and/or TV reporting is time-delayed during live bets, resulting in a major change in the run of play not being taken into account in the odds, Tipico reserves the right to evaluate any bets placed as invalid.
- For every live bet, the current result/latest score is always quoted. The bet is invalid if the latest score quoted is significantly incorrect.
- Furthermore, the general betting rules and the rules for sports also apply for live bets.
- All information provided by Tipico is without guarantee, especially starting times, results, statistics, live scores etc. may change without Tipico’s knowledge or may be incorrectly transmitted by third parties. All odds are subject to fluctuation.
- If additional information is displayed on the respective market (contest like league, cup or friendly match, shortened playing time, match venue, etc.), Tipico takes no responsibility for the correctness of this information. The determination of the winnings cannot be affected by this information.
- Tipico offers a number of betting markets for sporting event that are always displayed in the up-to-date form of the website. It is generally prohibited to bet on different betting markets for one sporting event in a combination bet (e.g. Bayern Munich wins and final result 3:0 for Bayern Munich).
There are specific betting offers and odd criteria for every sport. The following lists the most popular and most frequently offered sports. Tipico also offers odds for different types of sport (e.g. boxing) depending on the type and schedule of events. The general betting terms and conditions apply to sports not listed.
- Football / Soccer
- All match markets are based on the result at the end of a scheduled 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or spage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal.
- For friendly matches all match markets will be settled based on the actual result when the game finishes (excluding any extra-time), irrespective of whether the full 90minutes is played. The exceptions to this rule are in relation to friendly matches, where the scheduled playing time significantly differs (e.g.: 3x45mins, 1x45mins, 2x30mins). In this case bets are void and paid out at odds of 1.00.
- If the match is played on neutral ground the team listed on the left is the home team and the team listed on the right is the away team.
- For cards related markets the following rules apply:
- Only cards shown to active players on the field of play during a match will be counted.
- A yellow/red card counts as a red card and will not count as a normal yellow card.
- All bets are only valid after the first ball has been played. If a player pulls out (injury, disqualification) prior to or during the match commencing, the bet is declared as invalid. This shall not apply to betting markets that have already been evaluated or decided before the time of the abandonment (for example winning a set, winning a game, over/under-bets). If a match is interrupted or postponed, the bet remains valid for the tournament until the match has actually been played.
- If the match is not part of a tournament, the match will be evaluated as invalid unless it has been replayed or continued by the end of the next day.
- Ice Hockey
- Unless stated, bets offered on Ice-Hockey are resulted on the score at the end of regular playing time.
- The term `regular playing time` refers to a 60 minute match (3x20mins) excluding overtime or penalties.
- American Sports (NFL; MLB)
- Unless stated, bets offered on American Sports are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time (including overtime).
- This does not include the American Soccer League (MSL) and the National Hockey League (NHL), which are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time.
Unless stated otherwise, bets offered on Basketball are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time (including overtime). Under certain circumstances, Tipico also offers odds on draw (X) for the "tip" type of bet, the result at the end of normal playing time (excluding overtime) shall count.
- In case of dissatisfaction the customer can raise complaint by using the contact form under tipico.com/en/contact/. Tipico endeavours to handle the complaint within 72 hours of receipt.
- Complaints regarding specific transactions (deposits, withdrawals, bet placement, etc.) will only be accepted within 30 days after the transaction date.
- Should the customer not be satisfied with the way his complaint was resolved or handled he may escalate directly to the MGA by sending them an email on email@example.com. It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
Date of issue: 22.03.2016, update of numbering: 06.10.2016
© Tipico Co. Ltd.
- As this information is subject to special protection, we shall only collect it when technically required. The following describes which information is collected during your visit to our website and how it will be used.
- Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential. Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, particularly Chapter 440 of the Malta Data Protection Act. We shall collect, process and retain your personal information for the processing and settlement of your bets and any related enquiries in the context of our betting and casino offering. We also use your data for advertising purposes. You can opt out of behavioural advertising by modifying your personal settings.
II. Special website features
Our website offers various features through which we collect, process and retain your personal information. We explain how this information is used below:
- Contact form:
The information collected through our contact form will only be used to process enquiries we receive through it.
- Document upload:
Our website offers the option of uploading documents. If you use this feature, the transmitted documents are stored in your data record. The documents will only be used in compliance with the obligation to identify customers.
- Payment services:
Should you provide us with account or credit card details or any other such information for the purpose of payment transactions, this data will be collected and may be transmitted to the payment service provider. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply. You will be notified thereof in the deposit or withdrawal dialogue box.
- Purchase and redemption of vouchers or voucher balances:
Should you purchase a voucher for a product we offer, we may exchange the information required for the issue and redemption of the voucher with the appropriate providers. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply.
- Live chat function:
We shall retain and use data recorded via our live chat for the purpose of processing your enquiries.
- Login area:
If you are a registered user and have not objected to receiving our newsletter, or e.g. have consented to receipt of the newsletter on the occasion of a special promotion, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter featuring information on all of our services. It is possible to cancel the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by changing your personal settings.
IV. Data transfer / Retention / Conditions of use
- Your data may be processed by group-wide computer networks or by Tipico's contractual partners. We only transfer data to states outside the European Economic Area provided the recipient guarantees a standard of data protection comparable to that in place in Europe. If you provide us with personal information with your explicit consent, this data will be used for the purpose for which consent was requested and for which you granted it. We shall only retain your personal information for the length of time necessary for the intended purpose of data collection or for as long as legally required. Data retention is required by the Remote Gaming Regulations in conjunction with Article 30 of EU Directive 2005/60/EC. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Your legitimate interests with regard to data protection will be dealt with in accordance with statutory provisions. You may request a copy of the information held on you from the responsible office.
V. Identity checks and fraud prevention
- Tipico is actively engaged in promoting the integrity of sport and preventing match fixing. We collaborate with different organisations and early-warning systems to identify bet fixing. In the event of any suspicion of manipulation, we are entitled to transmit the necessary data to the following organisations: Sport Integrity Monitor Ltd., 24a Soho Square, London, England W1D 4FA, UK; Sportradar AG, Feldliststrasse 2, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland; FIFA Early Warning System GmbH, Badenerstrasse 141, CH-8004 Zürich, Switzerland; Intenational Olympic Committee, Route de Vidy 9, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland. If we are legally obliged or otherwise entitled to check your identity, we reserve the right to protect our rightful interests by verifying your identity with the aid of the following companies: SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden (www.schufa.de), Germany; GB Group Plc, The Foundation, Herons Way, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9GB, UK; Iovation Inc., 111 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 3200, Portland, OR 97204, USA. To do so, we transfer the personal information provided to the above-listed companies, who will then run an appropriate check and verification. The information we receive from them will serve as a basis for our decision on whether to establish, conduct or terminate the contractual relationship.
VI. External content and visitor statistical analysis
- Each time you access this website or individual files on the website, we collect, process and retain the following data: IP address, your operating system/terminal settings, website from which file was accessed, name of file, date and time of retrieval, volume of data transmitted, notification of whether data retrieval was successful (so-called web log). This access data is used solely in aggregate form for the ongoing improvement of our website and for statistical purposes.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including so-called 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information obtained by Google Analytics about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers which may be operated outside member states of the European Union as well outside states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case of activation of IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code for this website, Google will anonymise your IP address before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, to which the operator “gat._anonymizelp();” is added to enable anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Salesforce Agent:
- Akamai / Akamai Cookie Sync:
- Bright Roll:
Our website uses DoubleClick, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. DoubleClick is used to display ads when you visit our website. DoubleClick uses information (but no personal data such as your name or email address) relating to your visits to this and other websites so that ads can appear on products and services of interest to you. If you want to find out more about these methods or wish to know what options are available to prevent this information from being used by DoubleClick, click here: http://www.google.de/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Google APIs:
- If you use our casino offering, data may be transmitted to platform providers or game manufacturers. The transfer takes place within the framework of commissioned data processing. This means that Tipico remains the responsible entity.
- Tipico reserves the right to use additional services for evaluating the use of its website.
VIII. Data security and data privacy, communication by email.
Technical and organisational measures are used to protect your personal information from access by third parties during its collection, processing and retention. This level of protection cannot, however, be extended to communication by email and we recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
VIII. Responsible office / Contact for matters of data protection – Data Protection Officer:
- Responsible office for matters of data protection law:
Tipico Co. Ltd.
Portomaso Business Tower
4011 St. Julian's, Malta
- For privacy issues, please contact:
Tipico Co. Ltd.
Portomaso Business Tower
4011 St. Julian's, Malta
Fax: +356 25 707 099
IX. Revocation of consent – Data access and modification requests – Erasure & blocking of data
You may revoke permission for us to use your personal information at any time. As well as suggestions, you may send requests for data access, erasure or modification of personal information to the address stated under VIII.2.
Date of issue: 21.12.2016
© Tipico Co. Ltd.
- These Specific Terms and Conditions supplement the general terms and conditions for the use of the Casino offer and govern your use of the Casino provided by Tipico Casino Ltd. Tipico Co. Ltd. and Tipico Casino Ltd. are jointly referred to as "Tipico" for the purpose of these specific Terms and Conditions.
- Tipico Casino is operated by Tipico Casino Ltd., a company established in accordance with Maltese law. It was entered in the Registry of Companies on 19.12.2006 under the registration number C 40324, and has its registered office in Portomaso Business Tower, St. Julian's, STJ 4011. Tipico Casino Ltd. is licensed and regulated by the MGA. Tipico Casino Ltd. held the provisional license (LoI) no. MGA/CL1/180/2004 from 10 March 2008 and was fully licenced on 9 September 2011 under the same license no.
- Tipico reserves the right to modify these specific Terms and Conditions. The customer is responsible to remain informed on the currently valid provisions. Tipico recommends that customer prints out these General Terms and Conditions in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later stage.
- If applicable, the term bet not only refers to placing a bet on Sportsbook but also refers to the bet played in Casino or Live Casino.
- By opening an account on the website the customer is eligible to use the Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino offer.
- In order to use the Casino offer the customer needs to transfer funds from the main wallet to the Casino or Live Casino wallet by using the buy chips functionality. Transfer of funds between the main wallet and casino wallet are made through a secure connection. The customer can also transfer funds from the Casino or Live Casino wallet back to the main wallet as withdrawals to the customer’s bank account, credit card or other e-wallet can only be requested from the main wallet.
- The Casino is provided to Tipico by Net Entertainment Malta Limited (Net Entertainment). Tipico is authorised to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Casino.
- Net Entertainment is a public company listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Mid Cap (NET-B). The Casino games provided by Net Entertainment are hosted and powered by Net Entertainment on Net Entertainment’s platform, licenced by the MGA under licence number MGA/CL4/184/2004.
- The Casino gaming software operates under a Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure fairness for all its customers. For more information, please refer to http://www.netent.com/about/randon-number-generator.
- The Live Casino is provided to Tipico by Evolution Malta Limited (Evolution Gaming) and Net Entertainment. Tipico is authorised by both companies to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Live Casino.
- Tipico is authorised by Net Entertainment to represent, promote and market the services of their live casino product which is a stand-alone service. It is not managed and/or controlled by Tipico and is provided under the licence held by Net Entertainment.
- Tipico is authorised by Evolution Gaming to represent, promote and market the services of their live casino product. It is not managed and/or controlled by Tipico and is provided under the licence held by Net.
- Tipico uses the Evolution Gaming live casino games chat option at each table where customers can communicate with each other and casino staff can broadcast messages to tables. The chat feature can be configured to be private or public through the use of customer group settings. When set to private, it is only possible to chat with players from Tipico Casino. When set to public, it is possible to chat with players from any other licensee (companies which provide Evolution Gaming Live Casino games) sitting at the same table.
- Tipico and Evolution Gaming provide this functionality but do not take any responsibility for the content written in any chat by any customer.
- Evolution Gaming maintains a master list of blocked words for the chat, to prevent the display of unaccepted words in the chat of any customer of any licensee.
- The purpose of the chat is for the customers to communicate with each other regarding the game. The chat may not be used for any other purposes.
- Tipico does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions within the Casino or Live Casino.
- Tipico holds no liability for any malfunctioning or aborted games. If a game malfunctions or is aborted the customer shall contact Customer Support. Tipico will then contact the Casino or Live Casino providers and inform the customer accordingly about the decision made by the Casino providers. In any case of malfunctions and errors any wins will be omitted and the bets will be voided.
- The Casino and Live Casino software is provided “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Tipico hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). It is solely the customer’s responsibility to check and make sure that their computer devices and software used is compatible with the Casino and Live Casino software requirements in order for the software to run properly.
- The customer can find the exact game rules within the help files that are provided in each game.
- In addition to IV.3 of the General Terms and Conditions, the customer has the option to set session time limits.
- The Casino and Live Casino regulations provided by Net Entertainment and Evolution Gaming may be changed at any time without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform himself/herself about the latest version.
- All Casino games made available on Tipico domains are developed, provided and maintained by one or more third party providers. The provider(s) guarantee(s) an average minimum return to player percentage (“RTP”) of at least 92% for each casino game. Tipico has no possibility to alter the guaranteed minimum RTP in any way.
The customer can specifically exclude himself/herself from Casino games by contacting Customer Support.
Date of issue: 22.03.2016, update of numbering: 06.10.2016
© Tipico Casino Ltd.